Friday 28 February 2020

JoyRead #4


Should I Invest for Capital Gains or Dividend Yields? by KCLau.com - KC wrote a wonderful post regarding why we should invest for dividend yields. He shared 9 reasons while investing for dividend yields is a better choice and I totally agree with him.

How To Start Working From Home In 6 Steps by Out and Beyond - Aisha gave a good step-by-step guide on how to start working from home. The post is very practical because she has done it.


How to save money for your kids and teach them about finance by Think Save Retire - I always believe in financial literacy and it should be learned from young. Thus, I find this post most informative as to how I should guide my little one.

* Note to the authors of the featured article, it would be great for you to grab the following image and link it back to Radical Ringgit.


No comments:

Post a Comment