Friday 3 January 2020

Wahed Invest - Progress Review

Update 24 February 2020: Wahed Invest referral bonus has been reduced from RM 40 to RM20. 

Have you invested in Wahed Invest?

Well, I did. You can read my registration process here.

It has been almost 2 months and I am happy to say that I am very satisfied with how my investment has progressed.


3.65% or RM5.1 gain after 54 days. For me, that is a really good gain. What else can I ask for?


Apart from the above, I am also earning referral bonuses. As of today, there are 6 successful referrals and one more still pending. And for each successful referral, both I and those that signed up using my referral code (limwei1) will get RM20 bonus as part of our investment (or you can even withdraw it).



I have already got RM 120 bonus mid last month and are more this month and next. I have withdrawn RM 100 so that my wife would be able to sign up for it as well. 




The only thing that I think Wahed Invest is a bit slow is the time I get the money after I request the withdrawal. It took about 1 week plus to get it.

So, if you are interested to try out Wahed Invest, you can sign up using my referral code (limwei1) to get RM 20 bonus after 1 month (I got RM 20 too). The minimum investment is RM100 and you have to wait for 1 month before you can get the referral bonus. Search for the app in Google App or click here. I believe there should be the same app for iPhone but I am not sure. If you have the link, kindly share it with me.

For those that have signed up using my referral code, I sincerely thank you for joining me in my investment journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment