Tuesday 11 January 2022

The Green Challenge, Round 2

2021 has ended and do you remember the green challenge that I have posted early 2021. In the year 2020, managed to "save" 50 pcs of RM 5, which let me saved RM 250. It was a fun experience and I have invited anyone who wishes to join this challenge for 2021. So, here is my Green Challenge, Round 2 report card.




In 2021, I managed to "save" 53 pcs of RM 5. This is equivalent to RM 265, which is 6% more than 2020.

It was a nice experience to have this intentional saving challenge. Now that we have saved up some ringgit RM 515, we are moving to the next step, which is to invest and let it grow. My first option to "invest" nowadays is using "Versa".


Versa (read my article on Versa here) is an alternative of Fixed Deposit, where the ringgits are put to work in the money market (short-term debts issued by bank in order to accumulate a short-term cash-pile to make up for their shortfall in their daily deposit reserve).

The great thing about Versa is that you can earn up to 2.46% of interest per annum, and the interest is credited to your account every other day.

As long as you have a smartphone that can download the app, you can sign up as a investor with a minimum deposit of RM 1 only. And if you use my referral code (X3Q3UGR8), both you and me will be able to get a bonus of RM 10 as bonus once you deposit RM 100 into your account.

No comments:

Post a Comment